Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Tetsuo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So Which USA Prem tank to get.

I am on a hard debate. The t28 seems fun but slow but great gun and armor. Against the M46 Patton Tiger which has a good gun and speed. Let me know if you have either or and what you like about it and hate about it. If you can reply to this post thank you.

"Every day is a beautiful day" Elwood P. Dowd AOD Member AOD_PapaPnut's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

Have neither so can't comments, but do have the T4 M26E1 which is an excellent tank and same 90mm gun as the M46

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Alright thank you.

Can I have your Tots Global_Power's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I you like a fast and maneuverable tank then get the m26. The M46 tiger has a decent gun but it's killed by its BR. It is also has a paper turret (unusual of American tanks). I haven't used the T28 but I've heard good things so far. But avoid the M46 tiger. It's usually overteired and most tanks at that BR can weck it easily in 1 shot. M26 is your best bet in my opinion.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Rakkasan240b's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Since I know why your asking this. I think the M46 is nice. It maybe weak in armor but it makes up for it in speed. Like when we were doing the squad battles earlier. If I could have had another M46 roll with me. We could have taken care of business by out flanking. Then the others would have been flanking, since the other teams would have been focusing on us.

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_PapaPnut View Post
    Have neither so can't comments, but do have the T4 M26E1 which is an excellent tank and same 90mm gun as the M46
    The M26E1 has the same gun as the T32 (last I checked). And it should have the M82 round, too. (check that it does.) The M46 is a great tank, but sitting at 7.0 BR's gets 8.0 games the most of the time.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rakkasan240b View Post
    Since I know why your asking this. I think the M46 is nice. It maybe weak in armor but it makes up for it in speed. Like when we were doing the squad battles earlier. If I could have had another M46 roll with me. We could have taken care of business by out flanking. Then the others would have been flanking, since the other teams would have been focusing on us.
    Yeah squad battles does require speed and flexibility. The flanking ability if find good routes with it wont be bad since the gun depression and speed. Thanks for replying!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Global_Power View Post
    I you like a fast and maneuverable tank then get the m26. The M46 tiger has a decent gun but it's killed by its BR. It is also has a paper turret (unusual of American tanks). I haven't used the T28 but I've heard good things so far. But avoid the M46 tiger. It's usually overteired and most tanks at that BR can weck it easily in 1 shot. M26 is your best bet in my opinion.
    Yeah the speed on the M26e=E1 is little slow since 500 HP engine when I test drove barely went 32kmh straight line but is not bad at it's BR rating. The M46 I see why is so cheap considering its BR and they know its going to be one shot killed. Whats so good about the T28 have you heard? i heard if find good positions it is a beast with the front armor. Thanks for replying!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Danneskjold View Post
    The M26E1 has the same gun as the T32 (last I checked). And it should have the M82 round, too. (check that it does.) The M46 is a great tank, but sitting at 7.0 BR's gets 8.0 games the most of the time.
    It has almost the same gun but has the same round the M82. The T32 gots the T15E2 cannon compared to the M26E1 with T54 cannon. But got same round. Yeah the high BR is my fear too with it. Thanks for replying!