Knee High to a Worms Ass Zombie Bunny's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Can I be a part of Multiple divisions

I am already in the dayz division and I was wondering if I could join another division but not have to leave the dayz division (I want to join the BF4 division as well)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey Zombie,

You can play any games that AOD Supports. You just have to let you Current CO know that you are playing those games Part-Time.

I know you are allowed only 1 FULL-TIME Division. But you can have 1 PART-TIME Division and play other games. Im currently FT in WoT and have WarThunder as my PT Div. I play Firefall, PS2.

So pick for BF4 just post in their Division Structure with the right formatting (2nd post in the thread is the format to add for PT). Again, let your Current CO know you are playing BF4 Part-Time.

~ TG

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You need 1 Full Time division. Past that, you can Part Time in any other division we have.

Just announce your presence to the Part Time division by posting on their Division Structure to be added as Part Time. Then, just tag up and play.

Remember, you're a member of the Angels Of Death, not just a member of Arma 3.

Retired and loving it. AOD Member AOD_Caledric's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    New World
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rainbow Dash View Post
    You need 1 Full Time division. Past that, you can Part Time in any other division we have.

Just announce your presence to the Part Time division by posting on their Division Structure to be added as Part Time. Then, just tag up and play.

Remember, you're a member of the Angels Of Death, not just a member of Arma 3.
    What Rainbow said. Just remember to play your main game primarily and to be on vent no matter which AOD game you play. I'm currently PT in every AOD division except JK cause Superman as a Jedi is just too powerful a force to contend with.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Caledric View Post
    What Rainbow said. Just remember to play your main game primarily and to be on vent no matter which AOD game you play. I'm currently PT in every AOD division except JK cause Superman as a Jedi is just too powerful a force to contend with.
    Excuses...