Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default New Youtube Fundraiser

Edit
    Last edited by Master Butters; 07-24-2015 at 03:47 AM.

A Mighty Pirate!
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

Just a heads up... AOD does not allow solicitation of any kind on the forums, regardless of its intent.

Banned from Forums DimensionGames's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

What do you mean Solicitation? In the court of law solicitation is the act of offering, or attempting to purchase, goods or services. In no way am I soliciting at this point. I am not selling, attempting to purchase, or offering goods or services. I am running a fundraiser for my youtube channel. However, if it breaks the AOD rules still at this point, I am more than willing to take it down.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Puddley94's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_DimensionGames View Post
    What do you mean Solicitation? In the court of law solicitation is the act of offering, or attempting to purchase, goods or services. In no way am I soliciting at this point. I am not selling, attempting to purchase, or offering goods or services. I am running a fundraiser for my youtube channel. However, if it breaks the AOD rules still at this point, I am more than willing to take it down.
    Just a quick question, I'm assuming that picture on the campaign isn't your setup? If it is let's be real here, you don't need money. It might make more sense to do a Patrion rather than a indiegogo. On Patrion you get paid per 'episode' or 'video' you produce, so you can't just buck and run (not that I'm saying you will).

Banned from Forums DimensionGames's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Puddley94 View Post
    Just a quick question, I'm assuming that picture on the campaign isn't your setup? If it is let's be real here, you don't need money. It might make more sense to do a Patrion rather than a indiegogo. On Patrion you get paid per 'episode' or 'video' you produce, so you can't just buck and run (not that I'm saying you will).
    I'm not famliar with Patrion, I will look it up. However, my problem is right now, to record, edit, render, and upload a video it's honestly almost a 14 hour process. I only record at maybe 20FPS, and I work full-time. I know that I can do this anyway, not at the rate that I want to. However, I wold enjoy making better videos than I do, and for that a lot of the issue is simply hardware.

Also, no that is not my setup. If that was my setup I'd be in heaven.

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Please check your PM box.