Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon13 Having trouble joining Sim. Battle

I was trying to play a Sim Battle today in my G-2/trop since Reali-I mean Arcade+ is broken, and it wouldn't let me play or join a match. It just brought me to a screen showing me events in Sim. battles, not actually joining a match. Also, the events don't include German planes so I can't fly German in Sim. battles, only British or japan.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I looked in the "To Battle" tab and saw that SIM was removed from the main three game modes but I saw it was moved down the list near the events that go on, which I thought was pretty weird and thats probably the reason, or they are fixing it till next patch and then it will be returned to an actual game mode list.

Also I agree RB is completely horrible now since they added small maps (arcade) with air spawns.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Cloud Chaser's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

sim battles were moved to the events tab last patch and to try to make the wait time shorted they are locking out nations and there is a rotation of nations. Maybe German and Russian and then two days later it would be US and japan. They used to do this a year or two ago because the population of players playing sim was so small that when every nation was unlocked the wait times were a half hour plus for a single battle. It sucks! if more people played sim battles they would open it back up.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Cloud Chaser's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

glad to see you interested in sim battles though. getting kill is so rewarding because you feel like you really earned it.