NOOOOWWW where do I get started? this subject wont be a rant just a little opinion of mine. NOW lets get started...
I joined the clan a couple months ago and it was FUN! I met people from all over and I learned how to be better at Warthunder.
Now that said I got tired (like super tired) of playing Warthunder. I just don't like the grinding mechanics anymore. It took me around a MONTH with 3 days of premium membership and TONS of coin/exp boosters just to get less then half way with Tier 3 German planes.
Well you might ask why I left the clan and didn't hang around and talk to you guys and not play... WELL I just really didn't like how quiet the whole clan was. AND being the youngest in the WHOLE clan doesn't help either. I am more of a FPS kind of guy. If Warthunder had an Infantry setup I probably would have stayed but ehhh even then...
Since COD BO3 will be on Next Gen only (well that is what TONS of ppl say) I will not be able to play it for a while since I am on PS3. SOO I needed to find a good FPS game for PC. AND I found one. It is called Heroes and Generals. It is free to play and not PAY2WIN aspect. well only the snipers... BUT you need to be extremely good with a sniper rifles to kill lots. I have been playing this game for a while now and I am getting bored of not talking to any1 or creating groups so we can help each other get better. The game has a full multiplayer experience ect... BUT the thing is.... is that 3 maps crash on my computer and 1 map is really laggy if I try to PTFO (play the F'ing objective) that being said.. this game is not meant for computers that can only do 20fps or 30fps in games without it lagging. But like COD online (which is a PC Chinese COD game) you have insane amounts of lag since you have like 400 ping yet it is still very fun. WHAT I AM trying to say is, is there anyone I can contact to try and get a H&G division? this game has planes, infantry, snipers, generals, and tanks. It is a WW2 based game with a really good game mechanic. This game does have a grinding mechanic but it doesn't make you frustrated like Warthunder did to me. I have put in 25 hours into this game and not a single penny and I already have the K98 (which is not easy to get since u have to grind for like 20 hours just to get it) I am 1/4 of the way to getting the K98 Sniper (the only german sniper) and it has only been what... 5 hours? I read the post saying if you want to apply to try and get a new division BUT it said we will probably not allow old games as a new division. THIS GAME has been out since 2013 I believe but only just blew up since they added a Russian class and Vanoss Gaming (a youtuber) advertised this game.