Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen And for all those who DON'T consider yourselves Ladies or gentlemen....good evening to you as well.
this is just a friendly reminder that starting on VERY early Thursday morning(3:30 am EST), I will not be on for 1 week due to going on a MUCH needed vacation that my better half and I have already planned.
Now normally I would take my laptop with me so I can check E-mail and such but I have been given EXPLICIT instructions by my said better half NOT to take it with me nor ANY form of technology except my cell phone in case of emergencies. This is going to be a her and me time and we really need that right now. Now I am a tough kind of guy and there's not many people I am afraid of, but I AM afraid of her. hence why I am STILL alive. LOL
With that being said, it's going to be tough NOT to fly with you really great people and I DO love flying with ALL of you. The first day or so I'll be fin, I guess. But after that, I have no idea. I'm pretty sure my hands will be shaking and my heart starts racing as both my body and mind will be flushing away War Thunder, albeit for a week. It will be tough, but I think i can do it. SO...I will see and fly with all of you in a week.
Remember to keep your heads on a swivel out there unless your running Tanks. In that case, shoot anything that moves even if it's a cute little rabbit that sticks it's head out of the ground.
Firehose.