So i was was looking at the online member list and thought "I wonder if there's a story behind those names..."

What's the story behind your current name/gamertag? Some random thing you thought of, your name, your moms name, or maybe some wizard bestowed you with it.

Mines a weird one... The story, not the name ResoSketch, tho one can argue

So about a year and a bit ago, Under the name 111shaneb111 (i was young when i made that name) i was playing a game called starmade with some friends of mine.
My faction mate was in a ship called HMS LUNA. It looked a bit like a rainbow. Not important. Anyways someone in chat called for help as he "accidently" flew his ship into a star.
So i jumped on hms luna with him and he flew into the star to knock the ship out of it (wow this seemed like a great idea at the time)

"HMS LUNA DESTROYED
ENTITY STAR"

So as we respawn someone says "DAMMIT LUNA WHY DID YOU GET BANISHED AGAIN"
I didn't get the joke (ill explain it later) but my friend (who i was in teamspeak with)(im using to many brackets) burst out laughing for a good 5 minutes straight and kept randomly laughing after that.

So after he regains enough composure to talk again, about ten minutes later, He explains how Luna is the goddess of night from my little pony and that her sister, celestia, goddess of the sun, banished her to the moon for 1000 years for turning evil. (Isn't funny enough to laugh at for ten minutes but hey, if thats your thing)

After a "why the buck do you watch my little pony" speech he said watch the first 3 episodes and i guarantee you will like it, and if you don't ill give you the blueprint for HMS luna"
I accepted his challenge because HMS Luna was a neat looking rainbow ship.

So around episode 9 is when i noticed what happened.
He made me a damn brony.

Wait, what has this to do with your name reso? shush wait im getting to it

So After a while of enjoying ponies way to much i wanted to post my art online. But i didn't want to use my 111shaneb111 name because eww it has 6 1's and my name in it.
So after computer gave a popup telling me that it has to scale down the resolution of a picture i took the name kinda got into my head. Reso(resolution) and Sketch (because it was a sketch)

Tl:DR
took picture of drawing with camera
Camera= Resolution
Drawing= Sketch

ResoSketch. (pronounced: Rez-o-sketch)