Hey folks, Wraithgod here(obviously).

It's really good to be accepted into such a good group of people so I figure I should give a little info about myself.

I'm a pilot and sometimes tanker who(for better or worse) lives in the American tech tree. I grew up admiring my nations machinery from the period and have been loving the genre of sims since I was but a wee grasshopper. I'm not pro, but I do well enough in my big American bombers since they allow me to hit objectives the hardest, so if you need a LOT of ordinance put somewhere in force, hit me up. I struggle a bit with fighters, but am always looking for advice and tips so I can continue on my path to being an ace. I play mostly arcade for fun, but occasionally I crash amazingly in RB.

I'm learning to paint skins and have a few projects in the works. Currently, I have my first project (P-38g)up on Live, as well as my P-51-D5, so feel free to check 'em out and if you feel the need, I'm always up for feedback. Hopefully I can paint something for you all one day.

In game my name is ScudWMarley, just so you know who to grab when you wanna squad up or need anything otherwise.

Hope to see everyone deafening skies and rattling the ground.
Good luck and give 'em hell!

*salute*
-Wraithgod