I've been thinking of picking this one up, for all the hype it seems to be THE motorsports game to get. Just a few questions about things that have bugged me in the past in various racing games in regards to clutch support and the Logitech G25. Can any of you answer these?
1. Is there support for manual clutch?
2. Does the G25 third pedal axis work as the clutch - out of the box, or at least by playing games with mappings?
3. Does it even matter how well you handle the clutch? i.e. Race '07 (and the later GTR series games) is the only time I saw manual clutch but it didn't seem to care if you used it at all until you were moving slow.
4. Does the game auto-blip/lift? Is it dependent on specific car and trans? Configurable?
5. Does the game support the H pattern shifter on the G25 or is it sequential only?