Please read all the topics in this forum, so you can understand what being an Angel of Death is all about. The following will get you started:
As a member of clan AOD, you will be expected to obtain and set up certain programs for your computer. Additionally, there are a few requirements that you must be able to meet in order for you to remain in good standing as a member.
1. You MUST have Team Speak 3
and a Microphone. Team Speak 3 (TS) is a program used for voice communication with other members during a game. We also use TS during our division meetings. While playing in game you must be on TS. If coming on TS while playing seems like too much to ask, do not apply to become a full member. Members, in particular Recruits, who find excuses not to come into Team Speak will be removed fairly quickly.
2. You MUST be able to READ and POST on our forums, as such, you should be prepared to read and post to the forums regularly. The forums are used to notify members of meetings, clan events, and other important information. So you must be prepared to put the time into the forums. Checking once per week takes about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how many posts you read and reply to. It is understood that you may not be able to check every day, due to family obligations, school, etc.; however, every effort should be made to check the forums. The forums are also how we keep track of member activity, so members who are absent from the forums for more than two months are subject to removal without notice.
3. The most important requirement we have is that you MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR CODE OF CONDUCT. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. We are an honorable clan, and take our Code of Conduct very seriously. If you do become a member, and are repeatedly found in violation of the Code, you WILL be expelled from the clan.
4. We do not cheat, hack, glitch, or do/use anything that would give ourselves an unfair advantage in any multiplayer environment. Join Angels of Death with these things in mind, or you will leave quickly.
5. We play with each other. All members are expected to support the clan by supporting their fellow members. This means that members will required to rally to each other and the clan when there are events or contests.
6. AOD fosters a calm and mature gaming environment. Confrontation and drama are frowned upon here and in public forums. We accept people of ages 16 and above, and must behave maturely when here. If there is a problem with your behavior, you may be taken aside and spoken to about it. Don't take this the wrong way, your recruiter or Sergeant is trying to help you fit in here.
7. AOD is not a Mil-Sim, but the ranking structure is to be respected. Ranks of LCpl and above are given for a reason, please make efforts to do as anyone with these ranks asks. If there is a problem with the request or you feel someone is being abusive or unreasonable, step your complaint up to the next rank. Do not go right to the top with your requests/complaints. We want all our members to feel comfortable here, so your concerns will be taken seriously.
8. AOD is a straight up, old school clan. We are just here to play for fun and kick some ass. We don't spy on, or troll other clans. We like to show what we are made of in-game, not by being sneaky or underhanded out of game. If you are here to give us information on your old clan, we are not interested in other peoples business. If you are here to spy on us, well, we hope that you learn how to have genuine fun one day that doesn't come at others expense.
Code Of Conduct
AOD Ranking Structure