This thread contains the various rules and policies set for the ARK Division. All members must read and understand this thread in its entirety if they expect to remain members of AOD.
Make sure you are regularly playing on the clans main server(s): NA The Center 584
1. Play with your clan mates, that's the reason you joined. Being lonely is not fun.
2. AOD is an Honor clan, we do not use hacks or game-breaking exploits (ex: Duping, Shooting through walls, clipping, etc). Anyone caught will be banned.
3. Talking with your buds on TS is encouraged; however, keep in mind that there are others in the channel with you! (Don't blah blah blah about something that only applies to you - hop into another channel for prolonged conversations)
4. Use the appropriate channels for what you're doing. (Raiding should happen in the raiding channel)
5. Play for the clan. Help out when members ask. Give and you shall receive.
6. Stay active on the forums! We will make most announcements there, plus, you don't want to miss out on the discussions.
7. Follow the clan CoC, it's an important part of who we are as AOD.
8. Don't complain or fight publicly. Bring any concerns you have (ex: another member troubling you, feel as if you were overlooked for a promotion) to your District leader, XO, or CO.
9. Do not steal from your clan-mates.
10. Giving resources to another tribe in excess (more than say a half hours' farming), giving sensitive information about AOD to another tribe or providing extensive aide to another tribe in any means (unless officially allianced) is multi-clanning and will be pursued as a CoC violation.
11. We will not accept applicants from ANY server we currently play on. No exceptions.