I took an IQ test and the results were negative Deeeach's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Help!

Hi everyone! Deeeach here, i have a problem.

I have a GTX 750 Ti gpu with a AMD Phenom II x4 965 processor. ( Will get info on motherboard asap)

I have updated all drivers, done everything i can think of to get better frames in bf4.

But still, i have a Max of 60 fps on low( If i'm lucky) with everything else (Vsync, etc.) turned off.

Anything i can do to help my frames? How do i tell if i have a bottleneck? Any help is needed :)

"Oh great, here comes Captain Dipshit in a LAV" - Pyle986 Grady666's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If your CPU utilization is above 60%-70% w/ a GPU utilization of about 25%-%30 then your CPU is bottleknecking your GPU; But a 750Ti And an AMD Phenom II X4 are pretty much a good example of "perfect pairs", neither of them are out of their respective price/performance range(CPU is a AMD Quad-core, 750Ti is a card that should go together just fine w/ it)

I will post in the morning with some info on how to maybe improve your frame rates-

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Deeeach's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

EDIT: Update to post: I have found out that on final stand maps , Second assault maps ( excluding metro cuz meatgrinder) , Naval strike maps, and china rising maps, I have no problem getting a steady 60 fps (I have it capped at 60)

On ULTRA.

I had no idea my comp could do this.

But when i went back to Vanilla maps (Ex. Siege of Shanghai, Zavod311) I could only get a max of ~45 fps with a average of 30 frames on vanilla maps.
    Anyone have ideas?