After the unveiling of the Radeon Fury cards, it looks as if AMD can get themselves back into the competitive market with these cards. Finally the architecture is more efficient and can compete with Nvidia's. Lets be honest and admit that the 290 and 290x GCN 2.0 was pitiful and AMD was long overdue for an upgrade. This is the first step for AMD. I would love to switch over to them but I need more than amazing hardware. I would personally sacrifice some hardware in order to get better driver and software support. AMD needs to focus on completely changing the Catalyst software and modernize it. As of typing this, AMD's last WHQL release was December of LAST YEAR! This is unacceptable and cannot happen. Compare that to how many Nvidia has released in this year alone. They also need more features with their cards as well as dedicated software like the Geforce Experience( Im not even counting that Raptr bloatware software because its awful). They lack even the most basic features such as an Adaptive V-sync option. Coming from an economical perspective, we ALL want AMD to succeed and kick Nvidia's ass. Although I am on the Green team, Nvidia participates in terrible business practices and i feel bad for buying their cards. So to wrap this up, AMD needs regular RELIABLE drivers, more features, better software. They already have the architecture and competitive pricing. If they could nail this list of mine, many gamers including myself would switch over, hopefully evening out the marketshare and sending PC gaming into a golden age.