Keep honking while I reload EZTarget's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Getstuff New Logitech G29 & G920 Wheel+Pedals coming Soon!

New G29 for PC + PS4 coming on/after 7/31/2015 according to NewEgg Pre-Order page here

New G920 for PC + XBox One coming on/after 10/31/2015 according to NewEgg Pre-Order page here

Both pre-orders are $399.99 + tax, free shipping, 3-year warranty

NewEgg pre-order info page says this:

Pre-orders:

We occasionally allow pre-orders for an item before it gets released. Just look for the Pre-Order button where you normally see Add To Cart.
    •The item's release date will be listed on the item's page.
    •Pre-orders usually ship on the release date (if we have inventory).
    •You will not be charged until your pre-order is in stock.

YAY! I've pre-ordered a G29 to (1) replace my 5+ year-old 25 that has 200K+ miles on it and broken left J-clamp; and (2) be able to use
    driving games on my dusty PS4 (PS4 controller is not my cup o' tea for driving). I might even buy pCARS for PS4 to augment PC.
    Sounds expensive? Yes, but hella cheaper than TM 300RS, Fanatec, etc.
    Go get yours Pre-Ordered ("limit 2")!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This is the Computers, Software and Tech Support subforum. Do you need help or are you selling things? I'm a bit confused.

If you are selling something (which I think you are, but I'm kind of confused) the forum rules say "1.) You can post any techinical related problem that you have. Anything from computers to gameboys is fair game."
    Last edited by magiceel; 06-21-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Call in a favor. Call in every favor you can. It might add up to a chance Wingdude100's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_magiceel View Post
    This is the Computers, Software and Tech Support subforum. Do you need help or are you selling things? I'm a bit confused.

If you are selling something (which I think you are, but I'm kind of confused) the forum rules say "1.) You can post any techinical related problem that you have. Anything from computers to gameboys is fair game."
    No, no no no no no. That's only if you need SUPPORT. This is a topic about computers, so it does belong here. That quote is just from that one specific post. This sub-forum is for anything computer related, whether it's hype such as this, showing off your personal builds, or asking for support. Although most of the threads in this sub-forum are for help and support, that's because the members of this clan would prefer the help of their friends in the clan rather than having to go through grueling customer support or trying to figure out about something they know nothing about on their own.

TLDR; This post belongs here.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default G29 & G920 coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Wingdude100 View Post
    No, no no no no no. That's only if you need SUPPORT. This is a topic about computers, so it does belong here. ......

Thanks for your agreement, AOD_Wingdude100. I'm not trying to sell or hype the forthcoming Logitech G28 & G920 Wheel & Pedals sets, I just want to share that news with fellow AOD clan members who, like me, wamt to be able to race on both their PC and their consoles (for a more reasonable W&H price than is currently available).

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You're fine EZTarget. Simply posting about a deal or new interesting technology's fine. Hell, I've seen people post about selling their stuff before and there's never been a complaint.

'sall good, man.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So I've Pre-Ordered my G29 at Newegg

I also found a first-look hands-on YouTube video from recent 2015 E3 Show over at VRroom forum

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Wingdude100 View Post
    No, no no no no no. That's only if you need SUPPORT. This is a topic about computers, so it does belong here. That quote is just from that one specific post. This sub-forum is for anything computer related, whether it's hype such as this, showing off your personal builds, or asking for support. Although most of the threads in this sub-forum are for help and support, that's because the members of this clan would prefer the help of their friends in the clan rather than having to go through grueling customer support or trying to figure out about something they know nothing about on their own.

Oh, sorry. Thanks for informing me.
    Is he selling something? I'm still confused on his post.

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_magiceel View Post
    Oh, sorry. Thanks for informing me.
    Is he selling something? I'm still confused on his post.
    He's notifying us of a new item that's being released.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! CookiezFort's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'll stick to my trustworthy G25

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Scipio's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't like it. Too little compatibility and a useless third pedal unless you buy the separate shifter.

On the other hand, the price for a G27 will go down! Now that's a solid wheel.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well Newegg.com surprisingly completely DROPPED the ball on me (1st time EVER!). They said 7/20/15 that mine had shipped - but the tracking number was Invalid. Multiple phone calls to them produced multiple promises to escalate investigation and resolution. They finally offered to have their "virtual warehouse 96" expedite shipping me a 'replacement'. It Never showed, so I gave up and had them REFUND to my credit card.

Instead I ordered direct from Logitech past Monday, it is coming due Monday next. (Unfortunately Amazon Tues offered free shipping from them .. oh well).