Okay all you War Thunder fanatics, that would definitely include myself. Two NEW things are coming our way and we ALL like new things.
First, Gaijen has in development a new game mode. Enduring Confrontation. if you love to fly and would prefer to fly and destroy things rather than sit in a TS Channel and just chit chat, then this game will be for you.
These will be long and dynamic air battles where there will be certain objectives certain types of aircraft have to complete in order to win. Fighters have to destroy all aircraft; Attackers have to destroy all AAA and ground units; and Bombers have to bomb and destroy all strategic targets. AND there is unlimited respawns. Very exciting.
Now...for you tank players, and I am one of them but not as good as some, there IS a new GERMAN tank coming out. The Neubaufahrzeug VI, which translates into New Construction vehicle. This tank will have THREE turrets. TWO cannons and THREE machine guns. The main turret housed a 75mm and a 37mm twin guns and in the turret just ahead of those were Dreyse MG13 machine guns. It doesn't say what Battle rating it will be or if it will be considered a l=Light; Medium; or Heavy tank. I'm assuming a light or medium because from the short video I watched about this thing it was moving pretty fast.
These are two new things that Gaijen still has in development and will be rolling out. I for one and very excited about this, especially the endurance flying. I certainly hope they roll them out soon.
See you in the air or on the ground.
Firehose.
P.S. I ate all my crayons. Does anyone have anymore?