Hybrid View

Can I have your Tots Father Dan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default The time I've been having in WT the last couple weeks.

The past couple weeks I've been having a horrible time with War thunder. It seems as if I constantly get stomped, because of my teams not climbing, or consisting majorly of bombers.
    It seems like it games always end with, me against two or more oponents, or me diying because I have been engaged by multiple oponents with no help from my team.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-06-28_00001.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	312.1 KB 
ID:	17633
    :'(

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Its probably that P-51 and its standing in the american teams.

Try a lower tier or try a different nation.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! xNachtkrappx's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_NavyAv8r View Post
    Its probably that P-51 and its standing in the american teams.

Try a lower tier or try a different nation.
    Just what I was going to say. Switch up your plane from BnZ to a turn fighter or bomber or energy fighter. I was in the same muck while playing Americans so I switch it up to germans and the japaneses. It was like a whole new game!
    Oh one thing that is helping me a lot though when I do play american is patiences and situation awareness. I plan my BnZ to exit in safer routes. I may get only 4 kills or 6 but I don't have to repair as much. Hope some of this randomness helps you out! Maybe we can team up and I will help with the extra enemies you are getting!

Can I have your Tots Father Dan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah, I've been switching it up quite a bit. I just found this picture to be quite fitting. (Please do note this is RB haha). The only sucess that I've found is lowerteirs, and Germans.
    This game is quite team oriented, so, you'll run into significant problems when your entire team, for example doesn't climb.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! xNachtkrappx's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

A totally agree with you. I myself am a big team player. It makes the make more fun if that makes sense. To know you are part of something bigger then just yourself.

"Every day is a beautiful day" Elwood P. Dowd AOD Member AOD_PapaPnut's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

I understand your frustration. Given the complexity of the problem, the Matchmaker does a reasonable job balancing teams. However, it's based on stats and it can't predict when any particular selected group will play for the objectives or just derp around. You may have had a particularly bad run of draws, but you need to learn to accept that sometimes you just draw a crap team. Occasionally if you draw derpers, giving positive direction over chat on what needs to be done some people actually start to play the objectives.

Playing in an AOD squad helps a lot. At least then you've got 2 or 3 other AOD members playing the objectives and communicating. So you know at least 1/3-1/4 of the players on the team are playing objectives. Most of the time at least a few others chip in and you'll be very successful regardless of what tier or country you are flying. However, even squading up can't prevent the occasional "flying with idiots" experience. Don't let it get you down, it's just part of the game.

Focus on the fun.