So I've been gone from the game for a couple of months now. My wife had our second baby, Alyssa, on April 29th via surgery. Unfortunately, in the maelstrom that is a newborn and with the added difficulties of having a newborn that has simply not been growing nor gaining any weight -- last week (7 weeks) she was 8.25lb which is the same weight our son was when he was born and only six ounces above her birth weight -- it slipped my mind to ask for a leave of absence. I am sorry about that.

Even more unfortunate is that I doubt I shall return to the game within the next couple of months. Currently Alyssa does not ever want to not be held. I am thankful that I have a Razer Naga and have put many Windows shortcuts to the thumb buttons so I can use it one-handed. Apart from that, there is a likelihood that we will attempt a cross-country move from Dallas to Long Island.

In some good news, I built a new computer for my wife and we were able to play the game together for a little while. After a practice round in custom battles, I took her into a match and she was actually on the top of the leaderboard (I was balancing a baby on my left arm while she slept...yeah, that's what it was).

Anyway, I am sorry that I haven't been able to be a part of the squadron as of late and I hope that I can rejoin in some months when the baby becomes a little more independent and when we are, hopefully, in a more stable living situation.