Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default My Apologies

Greetings all,
    I don't post very often, in fact it's rather rare I believe, but it IS required if you cannot make a monthly meeting. So...I have to send my apologies out to people because I will NOT be able to attend the meeting this Saturday but I DO look forward to hearing it from the recordings. Also can any tell me how long that usually takes to get POSTED so we can listen to them. Thank You
    I also have to apologize for my absence as of late on War Thunder. It's not that I'm getting tired of the game, sometime frustrated yes but tired no. it's not that I don't like flying with anyone because Gods know I do. Always nice to have company to talk to or watch my backside. I have been splitting my time between War Thunder and World of Warships which I find very entertaining and not as frustrating. I try to sail in the morning and fly at night.
    So I will be back on in the evening but I will ALWAYS be on TS if anyone needs me.
    Thank You and keep your heads on a swivel.
    Firehose

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! deatheagle14's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks for notifying everyone! :D Hope to squad up with you sometime! I'm always in TS but most of the time I play with no sound cause I'm derp :P so if you just message me in game I'll see it and join you if you want :D

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! xNachtkrappx's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Firehose View Post
    Greetings all,
    I don't post very often, in fact it's rather rare I believe, but it IS required if you cannot make a monthly meeting. So...I have to send my apologies out to people because I will NOT be able to attend the meeting this Saturday but I DO look forward to hearing it from the recordings. Also can any tell me how long that usually takes to get POSTED so we can listen to them. Thank You
    I also have to apologize for my absence as of late on War Thunder. It's not that I'm getting tired of the game, sometime frustrated yes but tired no. it's not that I don't like flying with anyone because Gods know I do. Always nice to have company to talk to or watch my backside. I have been splitting my time between War Thunder and World of Warships which I find very entertaining and not as frustrating. I try to sail in the morning and fly at night.
    So I will be back on in the evening but I will ALWAYS be on TS if anyone needs me.
    Thank You and keep your heads on a swivel.
    Firehose
    Looking forward to the next time we get to squad up bud! Alway have your back.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set SKY_SAMURAI's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

A little tip, if you can't attend, you should post it on announcement part.http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showth...=108787&page=2

Best regards,
    And thank you for getting me started on world of warships.