Our clan. Sure,lot's of clans/teams out there.Some have snazzy websites, others have snappy lil wav's to play or whatnot...Ours?We're world-wide...So world-wide We gotta tape our damned meetings so EVERYONE can hear them. So World-wide We have Officers in other Countries! We're so world-wide our twitter acct is followed *by proxy* at least 5 UFC superstars,2 rap/HipHop legends,and 4 comedians,2 of whom You can see in top movies,in the moviehouse,RIGHT NOW....Sure,that's all cool but...whats REALLY cool?

Our familiy. We know each others kids/spouses names.Our schedules *sure do,don't show up at normal time for a few days,ur email will blow up*,our preferences...Our "one liners' we use often. We buck each other up when shits rough,but have no problem laying out a lil familial tough-love if someone is weenie-whining. After having been involved in a few clans,this is a LARGE difference from any I've ever known/known of. The Wife and I are planning a trip next year involving AOD members in the USA,to visit/meet and see the local scenery.Guy lives in D.C.?Well I"ll see Him,we'll go to lunch or dinner,and then check out some battlefields,museums,etc. Gotta AOD member who lives in Jersey?That sumbitch BETTER make Me the best damned burger in N.J. when I show up,then we'll go get drunk and out of hand somewhere. Point is,I don't like most people,but I've come to recognize AOD members aren't "Most people' at all. Slightly irreverent, foul mouthed,disturbingly sick and twisted senses of humor,Depthless courage and honor,and a significant amount of time in games spent saving the OTHER guy's arse. We have Leaders and support people,and if ever a support person wants to lead?Well hell son,here's the damned guide book and flashlight,take point and lead on to victory fearless one! We prop those people up,and help them,not talk them down and hinder them...Pretty friggin' awesome if I DO say so myself.

So take a moment, enjoy the fact that You rep the AOD tag and remember...If at first You don't succeed,blame it on PapaP'nut *or P_A_G_A_N if P'nuts not available...* and try try again!You peeps ROCK