Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_Warlon's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Pure Pwnage - The Movie?

So Pure Pwnage was a big video comedy series back in the mid 2000's. Turns out they are making a new youtube movie!

Cadet Warlon | Activision ID: Warlon Xbox Live: WarlonX

I come in peace, seeking gold and slaves. Goodyear420's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm actually good friends with Jarett Cale, he's a pretty cool person. If you live close enough to the Toronto area, I'd suggest seeing if you can make the trip to watch them do some shooting, maybe you could even see about being an extra or something.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

me and my friends in high school watched pure pwnage alot than they decided to remake the show and put it on tv and thats when I lost interest... the youtube videos will always have a place in my heart, R.I.P. T Bag never forget!

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_Joster's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I remember watching Pure pwnage was the best thing ever I was a super fan I still rock their logo as an avatar most places, and the TV series wasn't bad at all. But after T-Bag died, Pure pwnage just wasen't the same, not just because hes gone, but the effect on Jared and the rest of the cast huge. Now that time has past, they should come back, and I am pumped, they are a classic and every gamer should know them, and bow down!