Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue WhskySoldr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Can't "click" on windows interface

So I had this problem with random programs every now and again. After upgrading to windows 10 last night, I now have it with the entirety of the windows interface.

When I reboot my system, I can move the mouse but can't click on anything until I cntrl+alt+del and, using tab and space, click on task manager, which then lets me click on windows, programs etc. The issue I am having though, is I can click on the windows start button, but cannot interact with that or any other windows system window afterwards(i cant actually click on teh prrograms, settings, etc tabs, they don't appear "highlighted" at all.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics and razer naga drivers repeatedly to no avail. Could there be some other drive conflict causing these issues?

Any help or input would be appreciated.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue WhskySoldr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It seems it is some conflict with the razer naga drivers. I got a logitech g502 and all is perfect.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_ReaverVI's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

With your old load of windows (pre Win10) did you have a custom theme that required modifying explorer.exe or custom windows orb (start icon) installed?
    I guess I dont know what you had before Win10, which OS was it?

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.