Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_crucified's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Help with headset

I have a g930 wireless headset that i love. Unfortunately the micro USB connector on them doesnt seem to want to work anymore. I cant seem to get it to charge. Anyone have any clue how i could fix this/rig it somehow to work again or is it pooched? Any help appreciated. Thanks

"Oh great, here comes Captain Dipshit in a LAV" - Pyle986 Grady666's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_crucified View Post
    I have a g930 wireless headset that i love. Unfortunately the micro USB connector on them doesnt seem to want to work anymore. I cant seem to get it to charge. Anyone have any clue how i could fix this/rig it somehow to work again or is it pooched? Any help appreciated. Thanks
    Kingston HyperX Cloud($80-99) Is probably one of the best(if not THE best) $80-$100 price range headset. Great frequency response, Virtual surround, and from what I hear they are very comfortable: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-001-_-Product

Don't find fault, find a remedy. -Henry Ford AOD Member AOD_Silencer77's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Floater
    Status
    On Leave

AOD_Nozama was able to order parts for one that I sent him. In fact, he figured out how to get Logitech to send them to him free.

I think the G930 are now half price ($50) new.

"Oh great, here comes Captain Dipshit in a LAV" - Pyle986 Grady666's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Silencer77 View Post
    AOD_Nozama was able to order parts for one that I sent him. In fact, he figured out how to get Logitech to send them to him free.

OK, nice-

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_crucified's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Silencer77 View Post

I will look into getting parts. Watched a youtube video of someone repairing this headset with the same problem looked like some complicated soldering and i am not very good at that kind of thing. I live in canada and G930 still $130 new dont really want to buy a new one but am kinda without a mic til i figure this out

A closed mouth gathers no foot jerry's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm on my third set of g930... They are garbage... Fall apart after 6 months...