If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Dragninja7's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Default Antivirus Software

I'm not very good with this stuff so I was wondering what you guys recommend for an Antivirus Software to pay for.
    Da Herro~!

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Kaspersky is what I use, I've heard good things about AVG and use it on my laptop.

Norton used to be really good, but it's a system hog nowadays.

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat.. Subadaga's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've been using BitDefender (Total Security) for a while now and I love it.

First of all because it includes tools like disk defragmenter, registry cleaner, PC cleaner, startup optimizer in just one piece of software.

Second, gaming profile is available as well was some others like work, movie or standard; finally some features I rarely use like safe pay or anti device theft.

On the other hand, the major drawbacks of this anti-virus I've experienced are that it interferes with other software and blocks them from using the Internet; though this can be solved in the firewall option, but it does it more frequently than other anti-viruses such as Kaspersky or Norton.

Another drawback is, using the gaming profile will disable automatic updates from Windows update; which causes the system to keep reminding you to activate the automatic updates, which gets bit annoying.