Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Rockout TS3 tips and tricks

TS3 Tips

1- I know alot of ppl Like to Poke ppl to get ahold of some ppl.(For those who are not running Windows 7 or higher it minimizes thier game) So please allways try to just double click their name or right click and send Private message.

2- If your tired of logging into TS3 and haveing to find your game. (Go to bookmarks. Click Edit then the tab that says more. This brings up a Submenu. You should see default room. Make sure you are in your room then click the icon nxt to default room)This will now log you into that room

3- If someone is to loud or 2 soft you can right click or double click their name and change their valume on your end.

4- If you want to show your flag or others.(go to setting, then options then click show ppls Flags.

Please feel free to Leave any more tips you can think of. Just respond to thread Thank you.

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough!
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Posted by Massa in the TS info thread, thought I posted in here aswell

This is a tip I haven't seen in here yet.
    You can, and should export your identity on TS for a couple of reasons. 1) If you need to reinstall, all your bookmarks and TS settings will be there for you to import back.
    2) If you have multiple setups(pc's you might play on), or on different locations, you can log on with your own credentials.

So how do we do it: Start TS and click on the Settings menu at the top and click on Identities. Or press [Ctrl] [I ]. Here it's a simple matter of Export and save it onto a usb/external drive or when exported zip it with a password and send it to the cloud.

If you happen to have had to do a re install of your pc, just install TS, go to identities and import. Works like a charm.
    Don't forget to export again, after adding other TS servers.

Makes the life of the pc gamer just a tad easier

Massa191

Sinking your ships, just because I can.

"Every one of these cracks, every one of these chips holds an epic story.
    You can try to take us down, but there is a reason we're still standing strong."
    War Thunder Sgt

Keep honking. I'm reloading AOD Member AOD_MaNii's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I got a tip!

If you see all the members that are online in every division, you can change it to only see those who are online on War Thunder..

follow the next 3 steps

First unsubscribe to all channels

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ifv585.png 
Views:	342 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	18575

Than subscribe to family channels only war thunder

Name:	muk3uo.png 
Views:	345 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	18576

than you only see the people who are online on War thunder

Name:	2ecgoe0.png 
Views:	178 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	18577

plus I also subscribed to the Quit room,, and you can add rooms you like your self if your are in other division games too..

have fun!

Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Using Manii's channel sub above you can then get TS to launch with all the non subscribed channels minimised

Go to;
    Options
    Design
    Right hand side > Expand own channel on login
    Apply

Disconnect & reconnect to check it has worked

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector AOD Member AOD_HolyPrinze's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

May or may not be indecisive AOD Member AOD_zachtac's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Ok, so one thing I've noticed might be helpful to some of our people/members is that we get some feedback from open mics and background noise that's not being filtered out.
    TS actually has an ok system in place to try to combat this, its not perfect granted but Its under your Settings> Options> Capture> Below the 'Begin Test' button you should check 'Echo reduction', 'Echo cancellation', and then check advanced options.
    Now with the advanced options checked the bottom should now have 'Remove background noise' and 'Automatic Voice gain control' checked. For me the second one is sometimes necessary because i use a desktop condenser mic and am not always the same loudness while talking. If you have a headset its probably not going to be as useful.
    Also you can adjust the amount of volume decrease TS applies when echo reduction is taking effect.

Cheers

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! nonfic's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default How to connect to multiple Teamspeak Servers at once (in one client)

There is an option in TS that lets you connect to other server in multiple tabs. This way you can be active in multiple TS servers at once without needing to disconnect or anything. (for example, if you want to join your friends' TS server while playing War Thunder you need to use something like this, because you also have to be in the AOD TS while playing War Thunder)

When connecting to a new server, if you click on 'In New Tab' instead of the 'Connect' option, it will connect to that server in a new tab.

You can check and switch between your tabs on the top of the TS server window.
    (Note: Do not mind the 'No server' in the title, I couldn't find a server to connect to.)

You can also connect to a different server like this if you want to connect to it from your Bookmarks. Just right click on the server and click 'Connect in a new tab'.

If you didn't turn it off, there is a setting which enables you to only speak to the server you currently selected. What this does is, if you connect to multiple servers it mutes all microphones on the other servers than your main one. If you switch your main TS server (by basically switching to another tab) it then un-mutes the microphone only on that server.

Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

iF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUR A COUNTRY OR TIER YOU ARE PLAYING YOU CAN SIMPLY RIGHT CLICK YOUR NAME ON TS AND CLICK EDIT NICKNAME. THEN AT END OF NICKNAME AT ( WHAT BR OR COUNTRY THEN ENTER

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Grand Master Doge's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks for these useful tips!

Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

If you re download ts and need to get your unique ID transferred to your new ts please fallow this link http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123241

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Nightfury8925's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I am having issues with my Overwolf overlay, anyone here know how to troubleshoot it?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Setting a avatar in TS3 :hump:

Avatars are limited to 5 Kb in Teamspeak. So when you have a great picture you want to upload keep this in mind. A great online compress tool can be found at http://compressjpeg.com/ (14 different languages choosable). You may have to risize your picture in Paint and upload it again.

When you finaly got it to 5 Kb then upload this in TS3 menu Self, Set Avatar.

Enjoy

Knee High to a Worms Ass ShonOv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default TS

[QUOTE=AOD_HolyPrinze;986952]TS3 Tips

Hey How can i get the ts adress?