I actually flew a real tf51 for an hour from stallion 51 in Kissimee Fl

Knee High to a Worms Ass BanananaHead's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It was back when I was a small lad playing Warcraft III: TFT... I was terrible at spelling, and the word "banana" was rarely used in my vocabulary.
    So when I made my Battle.Net account for WC3, I thought of that one song and went "... it's bananas. b. an. an. ana... right?" And I've stuck with it ever since. Why? Because... reasons.
    Why did I choose "BananaHead"? Well, I thought it was funny and I was a goofy lad.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by flamefleir View Post
    I started using this name around 2004-2005. I basically copied this name from a random player I saw in RuneScape. His name was "flameflier". It looks exactly the same as my name but with close inspection you will see that the "i" and "e" in my name are switched around so it's "flamefleir". At the time I really liked the name because of the "flame" part and how the name looked in all lowercase. The "flame" was cool because I liked fire and the concept of fire/flames. The "fleir" part had no meaning. I just switched around the letters "i" and "e" from the original name. I don't know what the original "flier" meaning intent is. I just liked how the name looked and sounded. I Googled "fleir" right now out of curiousity and it means "multi" or "many" in Icelandic, so "flamefleir" could mean "many flames" lol but "fleir" is a prefix.
    This album: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Mornings_Dawn

has a song that reminded me of you. "Flammifer"

This statement is false flamefleir's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey Fallen :). It's nice to see a familiar name. I remember you calling me FlimFlam one time in-game lol. What a coincidence because I have been listening to Summoning lately. I think you actually introduced me to Summoning through Xfire chat way back. I remember the first Summoning song I listened to was Mirdautas Vras.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I took my first name and added my lucky number

Save the whales. Collect the whole set Bluu's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

A really long time ago, I used to be a regular on ActionTrip forums (not sure now but back then they used to allow NSFW softcore posts and had a Babe of the Day feature) but I couldn't find a username I liked. I eventually got pissed off and decided to pick a color and just go with that and "Blue" was taken so I got really mad and picked Bluu and just ran with it. 14 years later, here we are and it's not even my favorite color. Should've gone with Redd maybe? For those who remember him, Redd Slayer was the first guy I spoke to in Vent when I joined AOD.

Funnily enough, I can get any username I want now because I just add AODx before it (all my PoE characters are named this way)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12