Thread: Absent....

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue LoneSpirit's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Absent....

Hallo there, finally figured out how to reset my forgotten password.

Im now inactive for more than 2 months. Am in Germany, working my ass off and caring for the old farts in a Senior House.

I do not know when I will be able to play again, working 12 hours a day and living in a shit hole that I pay 500 Euro a month, not exactly the stuff I dreamed about.

Finally got the internet after waiting for nearly 2 months, these German internet providers and technicians are incompetent.

Changed 3 providers, first there was some Cabel Deutschland, broadband internet, after a month they figured out that its not possible to get internet at my adress, then I changed to Deutsche Telekom, same story, now Im with 1&1 and they are incompetent as well but they have some sofort start option where you get 4G LTE Modem with 10 Gb monthly limit on it, dunno if its the general situation in Germany or if its this god forsaken town called Pirmasens middle in the hills with all sorts of rednecks and hillbillies.

I bought a Playstation 4, since its kind of same as a PC now when it comes to gaming and its alot better with wireless joysticks.

I wont be online until they fix the internet, if they fix it at all. The new technician comes 07.09, then I will be able to download the game and play more actively.

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain AOD_Whaleco's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Hang in there LoneSpirit... Hope things get better soon!
    War Thunder

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

wow talk about some shity inet providers

good luck with it all man