Mainly ATTN: NZ/AUS members, but, this was sent to me from David John, team owner of TKR. If anyone would like to support TKR by ordering one of these, please PM me to organize the finer details. I've removed his personal information to protect his privacy.

TKR are celebrating 15years of proudly supporting New Zealand Motorsport and New Zealand motorsport talent with a limited edition TKR 15th Anniversary Tee.
This shirt includes the names of each Kiwi driver TKR has supported over the last 15 years.

Join in the Celebrations, and support TKR, with the purchase of a limited edition TKR 15th Anniversary Tee for $30 (including postage in NZ/AUST) between now and the end of September 2015.
You will also go into the draw for a chance to win over 100 prizes!
Including: The TKR ALL BLACK BEAST, driven by Craig Baird as pictured below, A TRIP FOR TWO TO BATHURST, HOT LAP PACKAGES and DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!!!

Place your orders now or before the end of September 2015 by emailing *****@************** with your order, and/or, you can call *** ****** to place your order.

Thanking you in advance for your support of Team Kiwi Racing over the last 15 years. And, with your continued support, here is to another 15 years of supporting New Zealand Motorsport and Kiwi drivers achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations of being the very best they can at their chosen sport! Both on the domestic and international motorsport stage.