I've recently picked up a gaming vest called Kor-FX.What this vest does it amplifies the game/music/movies experience. What the vest truly does is that it has vibration inducers that vibrate for any kind of action, such as explosions, gun fire, feeling the afterburners of jet, or a fly by of a helicopter, any kind of sound really.

With the vest I can determine where tanks are coming from, for an example; there are two streets side by side but separated by a row of buildings, and you're running down the street but there is also a tank rolling down on the other street behind the buildings where you are. I was able to change course because I felt that there was a tank coming my way without seeing it on the map. Even though you can hear where gunfire is but the vest can determine if it's close or afar, for example if you're hunting down a tank or mg nest or even a sniper.

I really believe in this technology and it makes gaming much more fun. For scary games like Alien Isolation, I wasn't really "scared" before the vest but with it now, it can scare your socks off.

If you are interested on more info about the gaming vest, here's the link: KOR-FX