Liquor? I hardly even know her! tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default ArmA 3 Buddies Requested!

Hey guys, I just picked Arma 3 last weekend and have started getting into the game. I've currently been playing on single player, and in LAN with CrimsonLynx. I was wondering if I setting up a private server (LAN-emulation to start, maybe dedicated if I get enough people), if I would have any BattleBuddies that would be interested in joining.

Basically it would be whatever we wanted it to be, but to start out, I have a couple of sandbox style " Clear the Island in Anyway Possible" kinds of missions.

The addons I have currently are:
    F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet
    F/A-18 X Black Wasp
    United States Air Force - 1.5 GB but BOY is it worth it. (AC-130 Spectre to B-2 Spirit with B61 Nuclear Weapons)

Recommended:
    JSRS DragonFyre - LARGE sound mod. Makes everything sound amazing but is apparently 2 GB+ (yes it says single player only. still works in MP, just client side only.)

I'm more into the aerial aspect of the game. However, if you guys have mods that you think we should add, I'm definitely willing to add it and try it.

Add me on Steam if you are interested, or just because you think I'm awesome.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/tbass7

Hope we can manage to have some fun on two battlefields!
    Last edited by tboose7; 10-04-2015 at 11:10 PM.