Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Anyone else getting this new warhammer game? I just purchased it. The official Release comes out tomorrow. If you pre-purchase through greenmangaming today with voucher code

GMGMID-SEASON-25PERC you can get it for 35% off. Comes out to $20.25. The game itself looks neat. Warhammer meets left 4 dead. 4 player co-op first person slasher/shooter.

Store page here.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

If you get it add me on steam and we can play together.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/oimouseboy/

Cheers!

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck JJay's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've been playing this one with a real life friend and it's a lot of fun. Was hoping that some of the AOD guys would be playing it. A few from my division are already as well.

It's still a bit rough around the edges, had some crashes and FPS issues with it, as did my friend. But it's still a blast. The combat is just great, and I love how it doesn't clutter the map with loot. You just focus on the killing and combat.

My steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxx

And damn, I think I only got 30% off last night. But I did the collectors for $30 so I can't complain.
    Last edited by JJay; 10-22-2015 at 03:27 PM.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Geld's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've had it for a few days now and it's pretty cool. So looking forward to the full game tomorrow after work and what they'll add later. Sent friend requests on Steam :)

AOD_Kaervan also has the game.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck JJay's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Played a little more last night. I think my biggest problem with the game is that the loot feels very stingy. It takes a lot of effort to clear one of these maps, at least early on. And getting a random white item for a different class after a 30 minute trounce on normal can be disheartening. In 2 hours I got about 2 greens and 3 whites. Not even enough to take my chances at the forge. I hope they make it so you get extra loot rolls for tomes or something. One random chance at one piece of gear that is likely to be a duplicate is going to hurt it more in the long run than not having loot at all.

With that said, the combat is just too fun. It's gritty and hard hitting, you really feel like each blow is connecting. It's unforgiving, but when you work together it can be glorious. :D

Will definitely be playing more this weekend, anyone is free to jump into one of my games!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active