I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat.. Subadaga's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Interesting "All-in-one" Liquid GPU cooler

So Corsair released (I don't know when exactly) some GPU brackets which are attached to the video card (Removing the stock cooler of course) and then an All-In-One CPU cooler is attached to this bracket; seems fairly easy to install, doesn't take much space (Depending on the computer case) and seems cheaper than installing a custom GPU liquid cooling system.

But is it worth to liquid cool a GPU like that? is it safe? (Considering a Corsair H100i exploded or something, and even some h100i GTX coolers had leakings, weird noises Etc.) I have the MSI GTX 970 4G, temps seem ok; even at 100% (Let's say 50°, 70°)

And finally, are these PCI express fans worth buying? or is there any other way to get a better air cooling system?

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I use an H100i CPU cooler and my GPU is a 980ti Hybrid (Came with the AIO cooler already assembled/setup) and I've never had any problems. My computer as a whole now runs a lot cooler.

If you aren't having any problems with the current temps you're getting, I don't see much of a point in getting an AIO cooler, unless you plan on overclocking. It's just preference I suppose.