hello all I've recently have had computer issues and will not be on for the next day or so to fix said issues. the repair will be done fast and I will be playing in the next 12 hours or so though I have had to reformat my computer (that bad) be on tomorrow evening at the latest.

Since Tomorrow is my local memorial parks celebration of veterans day I would like to say that even though its a down low holiday (sadly) in America now a days I find it really important. The reason why is because I have 3 family member I know of that fought in World War II alone and I use it as a day of honoring todays veterans which is most of my family and me in a year or so (yay reserves!) though I wont consider myself on par with them. Sadly one common misconception with memorial and veterans day is that though its a good thing to remember the fallen soldiers that for memorial day, veterans day is for the men and women who came back and to thank them for their service. so I'm making a small challenge to all of you to thank a veteran in these next coming days (for Americans mostly though all can join in) because with todays society they don't get the respect they deserve. On a smaller note I will be performing color guard tomorrow for the ceremony and ask that you all wish me luck!