I took an IQ test and the results were negative
Overwolf and War Thunder 1.53
Since 1.53 I can't get Overwolf to overlay over War Thunder, one of two things happen when I try.
1. I always need to start Overwolf before starting the game, if the overlay does show up after starting War Thunder I get bad frame rates and need to alt-tab in and out to get them to my normal values, when I alt tab back into the game the overlay disappears...
2. Once Overwolf disappears I exit the game, and start it again, then load War Thunder, but the overlay never shows up.
I have all the hotkeys set up for it, and its a nice feature because I can see who came into the TS channel and can talk via FB messenger without ALT-Tabbing out, but since 1.53 it's not working for me anymore. I have Windows 7 and an Nvidia graphics card which I just updated with the newest drivers specially made for War Thunder, has anyone had luck getting Overwolf to work? I gave up on TS Overlay because that hasn't worked for me at all.
"Every day is a beautiful day" - Elwood P Dowd
I saw that occasionally even before 1.53. My fail-safe (at least for me) start up procedure that always works.
1) Run Overwolf
2) Close Overwolf main browser window so only side bar is showing
3) From the Overwolf sidebar open the OW "mini" window (near or at bottom of half moon sidebar menu)
4) Select "show overlay".....position it where you want it, it will remember the position the next time you start up.
5) Open TeamSpeak
6) Close the OW "mini window"
7) Log in AOD TeamSpeak
8) Start War Thunder
This isn't the only way to do it, but since I went to always performing startup in this order, I have never had problems with the Overlay in WT since.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue
Same goes for Raptr from AMD, had some really nice games last night and couldn't record anything since the overlay doesn't work and Raptr cant detect the game runing
Tags for this Thread