Hey everyone!

So for the past four or so years I've gotten to grow real close with a company named Villagetronic based in China that developed external GPU cases for computer systems (used to have a GTX 670 plugged into a mac mini using their product). A while back they began working on a system case that is about the size of a mac mini but completely uses desktop parts that you yourself can install. Another big feature is a stand that you hook the system to the back to and a monitor to the front and turns it into an all-in-one computer that isn't locked down compared to most other computers. Super happy for them that they got the campaign launched (already got mine ordered!) and just wanted to share this project I had been helping with! Feel free to take a look at the campaign, or share with any friends that might be interested in something like this or just interested in tech! As the promotion guy on the team (you can see a nice photo of me on the team page :p) wanted to spread the word and let people know about it.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...tc/x/6917665#/

Thanks!

EpicBlob