Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Nathan-rodger7 View Post
Thanks all again overwhelmed with the friendliness haha I'm a pilot currently flying British planes I'm struggling for kills tho :/ I think my br might be a little too high for me as I only get assists and no kills at all :/ maybe someone can fly with me when I'm on next and see where I'm going wrong and don't say British planes suck I love the spitfire :(

Peace out
A-lot of it is timing Nathan. Some of it is the fact that the British seemed to think that putting Rifles into their planes was a good idea,even 12 at a time! Some basic tips.
1-Ammo choice. Learn the different ammo types,and what does what to whom. Tracers,btw,are amazing on British planes
2-Convergence. Play w/Your convergence rates a little bit. Find out what Your "Sweet spot' is for aiming. Mine is 400m,which is default,however most of My A2A kill are at near 2x that range.
3-Fly w/AOD often. We not only play objective,we conduct "in game training' whilst flying in matches. BoomBoomStick is VERY good at that. He can't hit the broad side of a barn w/both hands,a map,2 guides and a friggin' dog,but the guy KNOWS how to give information,quickly,and concisely! *not true,I've seen BoomBoomStick run into a barn w/out help....I seens it!*
4-Check out some WT/YT videos. Many of them are feces,but a few show some DAMN good ideas/thoughts on dogfighting.
5-do what YOU do best. See,War is a TEAM game *See-Germany-Russia-North Korea*. Those who don't get it,die alot. I'm an "ok' A2A pilot,but I live in the weeds. I ground attack primarily,and do so w/mid level US planes. There are several A2A pilots who LOVE following B.Rubble into battle,as I attract more attention than a sign that says "Free scotch and hummers' outside of a AOD clan meeting. Most of them end up w/double digit A2A kills. You'll find Your "niche' soon enough,and be killing things gloriously!Stick with it and FRAGON!