It comes with a heavy heart that i'm hurt with the launch of the British tank tree, not only do they seem very buggy and prone to absurd battles the whole tree isn't even available to the public yet. They say the British are in a Closed Beta Test or CBT and that you can join this one of two ways, spend money and buy one of the packs with the first British tanks or complete a specified task which has not been revealed yet , so you can't grind past the first 4 tanks otherwise. The British T17 AA car is the most OP vehicle for them at the moment as well, not only does it appear to take more hits but just wrecks all other British tanks with ease. So with a series of tanks that don't truly reflect the British tanks we expected and locking the rest behind a pay wall i think WT has just taken another nasty turn for the worse. If tanks need more testing have the dev server up longer and release the update a few weeks later, its not fair that during the holidays they want more money for tanks that should be free.

Rant over, sorry just really pissed off about the whole fact i was informed poorly about the new update and seems to have been on purpose.