Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies DonnyMack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Wait for the sale!

So I've seen interest in getting premiums lately so I want to throw out a little warning to the newer players. This time last year, after X-mas, they had a giant 50% off sale. I specifically remember sales on mods and backup planes. If they have a sale again this year, and if I were a betting man, I'd wait on buying anything until after X-mas (I actually am waiting on a few planes/tanks myself). The potential to get all your planes/tanks and premium accounts half off is awesome.

If anyone has any more details on this please post of link if they've announced something somewhere already.

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies DonnyMack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Also, if anyone doesn't have a premium account yet and is considering it, DO IT! A year's worth of a premiums (at half off x-mas sale) will cost around $2-3/day and you get double research points & 150% SL every match you play. Totally worth every penny.