I've been listening (and sometimes talking) in TS for a while now while flying, and I have noticed some very specific personality types in TS... which one is you? Got any new ones to add?

1) "Chatty-Cathy"- this one could be a man or a woman. The thing they all do is leave their mic in "voice activation mode" and then proceed to talk to themselves about everything they are doing or thinking about doing. These guys would probably shoot themselves if they had to listen to themselves for an hour or two...

2) "The Professor"- this one feels compelled to explain every nuance of the game, whether you ask for the info or not. I suspect many "Professors" are a little insecure, so they try to impress the rest of us with their vast amount of knowledge about the stats for every plane in play...

3) "The DEA Pilot" - This guy is sure that all the failings of Gaijin, other pilots and the Devs are a direct result of their smoking too much crack...

4) "The Disgruntled Bomber Pilot"- They constantly complain about the two main problems with their "Origami Bombers": they get shot down with only one bullet and their AI gunners cant shoot their way out of a wet paper bad, despite being maxed out on "fire" and "precision", as well as having "ace" qualification... (Note: this is me)

5) "HEY! I'm The Important Guy" - This guy doesn't understand why you haven't devoted your entire match the protecting HIS six, because obviously the goal of the game is to keep HIM alive...

6) "The Not-So-Subtle Narcissist" - At some point you will hear this guy say: "I'm doing terrible... I only have 12 kills when I usually average 16 kills"

7) "Tour Guide Barbie" - Really? Makes me cringe...

8) Other

All in Good Fun - EnderJr