Stupid F****** NETCODE AOD Member AOD_Gary91511's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default F7F Tigercat Help

Cant seem to fly it good. I need some tips, especially for RB because this is not the easiest plane and im not the best player in the world lmao. Soo any tips for flying the tiger cat? It also seems to overheat the engines verry fast in RB i dont know what its like in SB. So please give me engine tips too as for tactics in not overheating fast, but ive got MEC( manual engine control) On, as i learned it from OrangeDoom on youtube for those of you who know him. But ive head the F7F is a great climber but for me it doesnt climb good unless i WEP and when i WEP it overheats fast. Ive had this plane for quite a while and never flew it good, very hard to get guns on target in RB. I Find im outclassed in speed for some planes too. Its kinda stock though bevause i dont fly it out a lot as i just cant get the hang of it, but i do have it for when i go into AB so just some general tips please and some engine control tips for RB

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! nonfic's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

War Thunder RB Gameplay - F7F-1 Tigercat - Why Climb?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q46GSms9d9w

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I iXiBlack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

when i used to take mine out i would use it to fly low and pick off enemy attack planes or bombers. and/ or take out enemy ground targets. not much else. dog fighting was somewhat difficult but that was just me. but i loved my tiger cat