So this morning I wasn't feeling good at all.Pain in upper left chest, hard to breathe...ignored it for a few hours. Finally figured I oughta go to the Hospital.Walked in,nurse took one look at Me and said "SIT". Suddenly there were eleventy billion people *give or take a few* poking/prodding,etc etc. Deduced I wasn't having a heart attack *bonus!* however My O2 sat rates were "Crap' as the Dr said. Turns out its' bronchitis/pneumonia..Yep,Overachiever Rubble here decided He'd get one of each,in opposite lobes of the lung. Breathing treatments *Speed,mixed w/air basically* and horking out things You would run from if encountered in the wild,and I feel MUCH friggin' better.

Sidenote-Rubble is quitting smoking. Rubble is not happy about this. Rubble may be on mic-mute,though playing,for a few days until the urge to wish hellfire,death,and rectal immolation upon all who oppose Me subsides. I WILL not be vaping as adding moisture to a already bacteria laden environment is just a invitation to,well,dying. I will do My best to chill out and stfu. Ty for understanding