I found this clan in the messeges/chat feature for squads through War Thunder. I had the pleasure of being interrogated by AOD_BoomBoomStick 😨 lol jk. In any event I ended up talking to AOD_MaturE and was accepted!! This is really where my story begins. I was moved from room to room and introduced to everyone 😥. First let me say I was taken aback by this. It was great to have someone introduce me. After my merry go round it was time to squad up. I ended up playing with AOD_Cpl_Tunnel (get it like carpal tunnel lol), AOD_Tiger2071, AOD_CelticDeth, AOD_EasyPickings, AOD_CaliBoyAce.

I appreciate each and everyone of these guys. I am rank 8 the highest br i have is like 3.3. These guys have far better planes and dropped lineups to play with me. A new member that they never met before. 😭😟😭 lol but seriously each one of these guys are great guys. The culture though is what is probably greatest. Thanks to each one of you all for telling me I was doing great even though i was at the bottom of the list at times. Thanks for checking having my six. Looking forward to flying with you all soon. Just wanted to let you all know my first impressions.