Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD_Sterben026's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Default HI all

i know this isnt the right thread to do this but i think its close enough for this type of message.

i just wanted to thank the creators and the maintainers of this Clan for making it what it is and bringing people together and making a warm place to play games, while i have known about AOD for some time now from other games i have played i never thought of joining until now since im a solo type of person but i had forgotten how great it is to have people to play with at any time of the day since this is a large clan.

long story short i just want to say if anyone wants to play something message me i have most of the popular games downloaded im highly familiar in FPS games but i play MMOs alot more meaning i have 10+ years under my belt but anyways also if anyone has computer problems too im a huge computer nerd and have built several of my own.

well anyway enough of this ego parade i currently am in the Battlefront section of AOD and am always on teamspeak when i play so feel free to hop in channel with me i wont bite. i go by sterben or sky short for skyraider.

thanks again AOD freinds for a welcoming community.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I kwahamoT's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I always play a large variety of games.
    Want to play a game and you haven't or don't know anyone to go with, can always PM me or contact me on TS.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome.