Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Farming for RP's and SL's...

Guys,

I am trying to flesh out my British tanks before they get nerfed. What's the best way to gain research points and silver lions to get the rest of these tanks online?

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Milky's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Premium ~ Tailsman's and boost research mainly or just keep going for kills/hits and take shots ~ That's the best way I know how to get fast XP I get about 150k a day If I try.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Wundsalz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Premium accounts and premium vehicles help a lot. Personally I'm not a fan of Talismans. While they increase the RP gain they don't help at stocking up silverlions which will likely bottleneck you unless you sit on a pile of SL to start with (e.g. if you regularly play a fully researched nation).

Now a slightly Offstopic digression on how I - as someone who almost exclusively plays Air AB - like to stock up SLs. Personally I usually pick a premium-plane heavy clubber lineup and focus on getting kills (and caps in airfield dom) as those yield the highest SL/time.

Some good premium based clubber lineups for Air AB:
    Japanese(5.0): FW 190 A-5, J2M4 Kai, A6M5 Ko. That's one of my favorite T4 lineups to farm SL. 2 great BnZ/Energy fighters paired up with one of the best turn fighters. It's also in the range of two unique and good japanese planes I like to play as well - the Ki43-III otsu nd the B7A2.
    Japanese(3.0/3.3): Haven't played this one myself, but I hear (and see) the A7M1 is quite a beast. It could probably be paired up with a J2M2 (one of the best BnZ/energy fighters at that BR) and an early zero. Or one could downtier the A7M1 with the premium BF 109 E3.
    USA(3.0/3.3/3.7): BF 109 F-4... just that. It's such a superb BnZ/Energy fighter at that BR that dying is unecessary unless one deliberately forces oneself into hairy situations. I like to pair it up with the cannon P51 and the P47 as those planes are heavily underrated as well. I suppose pairing the BF109/P51 with an XP55 or XP50 would be good ideas as well.
    Germany: Doesn't really have a good premium lineup, imo. The best way might be to try featuring the P-47 or G2 as they've got both a great performance for their BR.
    Russia: No idea, really. I've only flown the cannon chaika and the christmas cobra so far. Neither of them are clubbers. So some other planes than those. I suppose I can blindly recommend the russian P47 based on my experience with the german and US ones.
    UK: I love the Mustang and the UK has got pretty strong spitfires at that BR as well. Perhaps one can cycle in the premium Typhoon as well. I haven't done that myself, as dislike those clumsiness of the Typhoons with a passion. That put aside, I've heard rumors the clipped-wing spitfire (Plagis', I think) is a beast.