If you can't find the enemy, they're behind you. Silkmonger's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default I got booted from Teamspeak

Moreover, when I try to reestablish connection, I get "Failed to connect to server" with an audible "error". What am I expected to do now? I wanted to play a bit more before bedtime, and trying another twice since the disco have both failed to reconnect.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Texastoast4's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

im getting the same error, i think some one revoked are access

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue EnyaliusJin's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Someone with actual admin privileges should reply, but it could have to do with whether or not you set up a unique ts3 identity and submitted it to the forums, etc. Doesn't sound like you're attempting to connect from a different device, but that could create issues as well.

- Jin

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Tetsuo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

TS went down a few times. Also if you can not connect log in warthunder and try to find someone and ask about ts if ts is down. If people are having issues dont worry about it try rejoining in 10minutes and it should be back up.
    Also sometimes the TS DDOS protection might block your connection this mainly happens with European's sadly but is due to some isp in Europe switch your ip at times around and the way to fix this is to restart your router is what I found has fixed all Europeans that had this issue in the pass, and have asked me on why they could not connect to TS. Also something new coming soon by looks of it check out the post below on potentially a upcoming thing between forums and TS.
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123242

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Milky's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah, Usally when the Teamspeak gets laggy it wont let some people connect to it.