Im sure this will be deleted but whatever....

I've been in AoD for a while but haven't been a full member long but I am a early closed beta vet of PS2. I've seen something tonight that I in all my years of gaming have never seen before. The biggest douche move by a clan for no other reason then to be an ass hat. We had a full platoon running tonight and the current platoon leader decided to log off. Because there were no "OFFICERS" online to take over the platoon they decided to disband it. I, though only a recruit by AoD standers told the platoon in both team speak and in game coms that I would take it over and rename it away from the "Official AoD" name so it wouldn't brake up a full platoon of people playing together. but NOOOOO..... maybe kind of almost could be i dunno but I think....... changing the name would be buggie and wouldn't update...... so we're going to disband the platoon. We dont give a shit that one of our members will take it, we could care less that you and 40+ other people are enjoying working together kicking ass in the game. We are going to be a bunch of jack legs and disband your platoon.

Ridiculous.... I be damn if I'm gonna waste my time in a clan that's more worried about "image of our name on a platoon" then having people play the game. You've done more damage to your reputation by doing BS like this then would ever be done by the "AoD" name being on a platoon ran by OMG... A recruit or a non member.....

boot me, kick me, ban me, delete this post, whatever... I left the outfit tonight because of this and I believe about 10 others did as well. Take this as a nickles worth of free advice. If this is your attitude for this game then you need to reevaluate what your doing and how you run things. This is a game and as an outfit you take your self's way to serious.

oh, and by the way, we reformed with most of the people from the disbanded platoon. We went on to win 2 alerts, lock 2 continents and for the most part crush and destroy everything in our path. Wouldn't that have been nice to have the AoD name on.....