Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue ViolentRanger's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default War Thunder and TS3 Crash Issue

Just in case anyone else has or comes across the same problem I just did I figured I would enlighten you to what I did which seems to have fixed my problem.

With TS3 launched and running I tried launching the war thunder client. I noticed an overlay box in the top left hand corner of my screen denoting everyone in my current TS channel. When I pressed the first character in my password at the login screen it would crash War Thunder. Rebooted my PC launch TS3 then war thunder same issue. Closed TS3 launched the game logged in with no problem at all. Launched TS3 with War Thunder already logged in. Pressed a key and the game bug splat. Repeated the whole process because I am insane and it crashed the game again.

In TS3 under the menu settings >> plugins there is a check box for "TeamSpeak 3 Overlay plugin". I have no idea how/when it got checked. Wasn't by me in the last 24 hours which is the last time I was online. But by unchecking that box I seemed to have fixed my issue.

Just mind boggling to me that something changed without me doing anything at all to my current settings. Maybe an update of sorts to the game or TS3. I don't know if TS3 updates automatically as I am not that familiar with it.

Just figured I would share maybe it will help someone save some frustrating troubleshooting.

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Milky's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ah... I never have this problem my Teamspeak crashes sometimes, I'm not sure why but maybe get another screen :)

~ Huggles ~

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue ViolentRanger's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

What do you mean by get another screen?

I currently run dual monitors so I have 2 screens and my main display is a very nice monitor that is less than a year old so I don't really need a new one.