Hello everybody,

Recently I was thinking, and I had an idea come to me that was would either turn out really bad or possibly really good. :P

I used to mess around with the website karaokeparty.com. Basically you pick out a song and try to hit the pitches with the lyrics, and whoever is most accurate/has a steady pitch gets the most points and wins.

I was wondering what would happen if some people wanted to try this over here sometime. :P Would be interesting, especially if everybody had their mics set to voice activated, haha.

When I was double checking the site, it doesn't seem to like it that I'm from the US and trying to access it. I'm pretty sure a proxy or something would fix that, but I never bothered to try :(. Other than that I would assume that EU has access to it.

So yeah, just throwing that out there if anybody wants to do something with it. I *might* take part in it if I am home alone, lol.

If anybody does do this I recommend Titanium. Water is a very good idea too. Your throat may be in pain but that is completely normal. :D

Regards,
Beavery