Can I have your Tots Icyhearted's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon9 Short Hiatus and reason

Hey guys, i am sorry to say this but i am going to have to go on a short hiatus from any game and computer related things, the motherboard on my laptop is starting to fail daily, i have parts ordered for a new computer so until everything arrives and i can assemble it and redownload everything onto it, i am gonna have to stay off my computer as much as possible before i completely corrupt everything on my system, i am hoping this hiatus wont be more than a week and a half to two weeks while i wait for parts to arrive and for me to assemble my computer. Heres the list of everything i still need to buy and have shipped which hopefully i can do this friday when my taxes arrive http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CBLR8d

What is time to an immortal? AOD Member AOD_Cadimus's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Noted Icy I was in the same boat as you about a month ago only difference was my GPU on my laptop was going out.. See ya when you get your new rig up and running.
    "In midnight clad"

Can I have your Tots Icyhearted's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

just so everybody knows, i will be returning roughly around the end of the week, finally got my new computer built and is currently undergoing program installs