You are depriving some poor village of its idiot HolyPrinze's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Team Speak Respect

Please move post if in the wrong spot. But I find it very disrespectful when someone keeps interrupting ppl in ts when they are trying to talk to a sgt or any officer about a member not being able to log into forums to do ts identity. Specially if the person that asks the question waited patently untill coms were clear.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Schtreusel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I totally agree on you holy, I don't know why somebody is doing this that is kind of unpolitefull to me.

When you see this i'm using Tapatalk

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I would go beyond this and say it is outright rude to talk over another person talking unless it is;

In a match to give information to save the pilot - in which case you should be in a room, if you are in a room & not the lobby then the person wishing to discuss non-match related items should PM the person they are wanting to talk to/not discuss the item in the match room, or drop in & ask "for a word" with the person they wish to talk to, then take it out of the match room.

Officers giving announcements - then they normally say "clear comms", if you hear this. SHUT UP.

Cant think of other exceptions at the moment.

If in the lobby, it is simple; DO NOT TALK OVER ANOTHER PERSON. It is a lobby, think of it as a pub or room of friends, if you talk over another person your basically being an ass and disrespectful!

On a last note; NO-ONE wants to hear "OMG HOW DID HE NOT DIE!! I SHOT HIM A HUNDRED TIMES, NOW MY WING HAS A HOLE IN IT! WHERE IS MY COVER...."

Firstly your on a microphone, you don't need to deafen us by raising your voice
    Secondly; All you said had absolutely no benefit to the match in progress, you most probably stopped important information being passed around.
    Lastly; When no fur balls are happening etc and your all flying to a target "banter" is great, however in combat it is as deadly to you and your team-mates as the enemy (& often the blueberries)

Not many pilots do this, but the are enough for most people to know what I am talking about...

TL:DR; DO NOT TALK OVER ANOTHER PERSON. If you want exceptions stop being lazy & read above!