Banned from Forums
Weird mouse problem
This happens maybe, 1, 2 times a day; every once in a little while I get up from my computer, come back, and when I touch my mouse it severely shocks me (hurts like a bitch, bro) and it disconnects, and I have to unplug it and plug it back in for it to connect. Any ideas on wtf this is?
I have come to terms with the fact that I am cannon fodder.
Electrostatic discharge. The high voltage shock can mess with electronics. Ground yourself out on something metal before you touch your mouse. The screws on a light switch work well.